Skip to content
Click to Call
Sprout Insurance

175A Young Ave
Nettleton, MS 38858

Get Directions
Sprout Insurance Blog

Components of Recreational Insurance

In Nettleton, MS recreational insurance is somewhat like car insurance in that it covers the normal things an auto insurance policy would. According to the "Mississippi Insurance Department", a couple of things that are specific requirements by law for car and RV insurance in Mississippi are:

  • Liability- $25,000 per person with a limit for a single accident. Then $50,000 for bodily harm, plus $25,000 for property damage. Bodily harm and property damage are per accident and not limited to a single accident. These requirements also pertain to driving a recreational vehicle, for example, an RV.
  • Proof – Providing proof of insurance or proof of ability to pay these costs if uninsured is required.

Since these are basic costs, you might want to add more coverage beyond the legal requirements.

Consider some of the possible add-in components or possible options when getting recreational insurance:

  • Theft of Personal Property
  • Attachments to the RV
  • Health Coverage
  • Total Loss
  • Extreme Weather
  • Pedestrian Injury
  • Pet Insurance
  • Multi Recreational Vehicles
  • Accident Clean Up
  • Comprehensive

While some of these components of a specialized recreational insurance policy may seem odd, the basic idea is to have the policy created for your distinct lifestyle and needs. For instance, the limits of Nettleton, MS insurance cover humans, but what about your pet? An add-on component could cover pet injuries in an accident. The best way to figure out what components you need is to talk to a knowledgeable insurance agency,

Consult With Us

Sprout Insurance can answer any questions you have completely and help you choose which add-on insurance you can use to have the RV coverage you’ll need to enjoy your recreational time without worry.

Reach out to us at Sprout Insurance today for more information.