Trucking Insurance in Mississippi
If you own a trucking company or are an owner-operator, you need to consider trucking insurance from Sprout Insurance of Nettleton, MS. If you are in the trucking industry, there are numerous risks on the road. You need a formidable insurance policy to ensure your truck isn’t out of commission, as this leads to significant financial losses.
Trucking insurance coverage options
What does trucking insurance cover? This coverage is designed to cover several areas of your business. Some include:
- Physical damage coverage: Accidents, fire, hail, theft, and other perils may cause damage or loss to your truck. Without trucking insurance, this could be a severe blow to your finances. Luckily, trucking insurance compensates you for the loss, helping you repair or replace your truck without dipping too much into your pockets.
- Liability coverage: Your truck is a heavy vehicle, and if it causes accidents, the damage and injuries can be severe. In light of this, you need trucking insurance to cover you when accused of liability claims. Similarly, trucking liability insurance covers damage your truck causes on someone’s premises.
- Non-trucking liability: Making an unofficial errand with your truck? Perhaps, helping a friend move or going on a vacation? Your vehicle could cause accidents that can lead to huge financial losses if you are sued. Non-trucking liability covers you when you aren’t making official deliveries.
- Occupational accident coverage: This insurance policy covers the people behind the wheel. This coverage covers medical costs, disability, and death for the driver if involved in an accident.
- Motor truck cargo: When transporting customer goods, they could be stolen or damaged while in transit. Depending on the value of the goods, such mishaps can cause untold financial losses. Be wise and invest in trucking insurance to cover you in such cases.
Are you looking for affordable trucking insurance in Mississippi? Please contact Sprout Insurance, serving Nettleton, MS, and the nearby areas. We will evaluate your business and recommend a trucking insurance policy that meets your budget and other unique needs.